- Creation-Dr. According to Dashrath Sharma, the most successful from the Arab invasion
Pratihara King Nagabhatta built this fort to fight
Was done in the 8th century.
- Reconstruction – Parmar ruler Dharavarsh got it done in the 10th century
Surname-(1) Jabalipur (2) Jalalabad (3) Suvarnagiri (4)
- Type of fort – Giri fort
- No invader could open the gate of the fort by himself.
Alauddin Khilji had built this fort in 1311 AD by Kanhad Dev Chauhan.
had won from
This fort is known for the glory of Kanhaddev.
- Sightseeing places in Durg–
(1) Jogmata Temple
(2) Chamunda Mata Temple
(3) Dargah of Malik Shah
(4) Mosque of Alauddin Khilji.
(5) Firoz Mosque
(6) Cannon Mosque
(7) Ashapura Mata Temple
(8) Viram Chowki
(9) Mansingh Mahal
(10) Kanchan Giri Vihar
(11) Jalandhar Nath’s canopy and cave
(12) Dahiya’s sail
(13) Kirti Stambh of Parmar period.
- Siwana Durg-District: Fence
Producer-Veer Narayan Panwar
- Construction – 10th century (954 AD)
- Type of fort – Giri Durg / Forest Fort
Haldeshwar hill of bodies